Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One Fun Photo


Today, I thought I would share one of my favorite photos from the scrapbooks. This is a picture of the group crossing the Virgin River on horseback. It was the looks on the faces of the girls on the horse, second from the left, that caught my attention when I was looking at the picture close up.

Here is the close up. In the front is Mildred Gerrard. Holding the reins behind Mildred is Nell Creer, and on the rump is Anna Widtsoe. I had to laugh when I saw their faces. It is so typical of their personalities. I just had to laugh when I saw the look of pure joy on Anna's face. Mildred looks like she is not sure that that horse is safe. I love this photo! I am so glad that the quality of these photos are so great that such details have been captured.

No comments: